Welcome to Salty Pearl Crochet. By continuing to use and browse my website you agree to follow and be bound to the following terms and conditions of use. This document, combined with the other legal documents on my website, outline Salty Pearl Crochet’s relationship with you regarding this website.
- The content of the pages of Salty Pearl is for your general information and use only. This information may change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee for the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Salty Pearl Crochet’s prior written consent.
- You are welcome to sell any products/finished items made from the patterns featured on Salty Pearl Crochet, however you must give pattern credit and you may not sell the pattern in whole or part.