Welcome again to In Stitches! The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party! This fun and completely FREE link party is one of the best spots to find the latest free patterns to crochet.
I am so excited to see that we are all trending towards SPRINGTIME crochet patterns! As a Floridian, I feel a bit left out when I see all your amazing Ski hats, crochet sweaters, and scarves. I did indulge in a few Winter patterns this year since I visited Illinois (okay, and a few more because I just loved them too well!) but I don’t get to wear many of the wintery items I crochet. But this week- I could see myself making just about all the links that were submitted, and wearing them! Even in my Tropical climate.
Here are the top 5 most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
There were so many amazing free patterns to choose from, but your clicks picked:
- The Tea Cake Cowl by Hooked on Homemade Happiness is such a cute accessory! I am such a huge fan of the fringe, and I could see myself wearing this in any season.
- A cute and quick Easter Basket pattern by Rajis Craft Hobby was the #5 pick this week. Timely! I’m starting to think about what to make for my kiddos this Easter, too!
- The Starburst Afghan Square by Creative Crochet Workshop makes such a clever use of colors and spacing. I love how this square came out, and the daisy hiding in the center reminds me of springtime!
- The Kimberly Hat by Cute as a Button Crochet is just stunning! I love this gorgeously elegant crochet hat pattern, and I’m sure you all will, too!
- These Pretty Little Flowers by Cute and Cozy Crochet are just adorable! I love seeing the springtime projects popping up.
Even though last week’s collection of free crochet patterns has closed to new submissions, you can still go back to the In Stitches! #2 Post and check out the free patterns that everyone added, or browse through ALL the previous patterns here. I had a few favorites that I’ve saved to Ravelry or Pinterest from last week that weren’t featured in our top 5.
Since I know you guys must LOVE free patterns if you’re here, I’ll let you in on the latest buzz from the hosts of In Stitches!
Here’s what your In Stitches! Hosts are up to this week:
- This beautiful, breezy poncho was my latest pattern release. It works up SO quick with a Q hook, and it’s just right for chilly spring weather, without being too heavy.
- The Egg Popping Chicken by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts makes such a cute Easter pattern! You can make it with leftover scrap yarn, and it’s just so adorable!
- The Waterfall Ripple Blanket by Naztazia makes such a stunning throw! I can see this making the perfect baby gift, or home accessory. I really love the look of the “framed” chevrons.
- The Easter Bunny Shaker by Maria’s Blue Crayon is so adorably cute! My daughter is absolutely going to have one in her Easter Basket, since I nicknamed her Bunny. (Short for “Banessa, haha!) It could also double as a cat toy if you stuffed it with catnip!
- Heather, from The Unraveled Mitten, always does a great series of stitch tutorials in March for National Crochet Month! Her stitch this week is the Offset V Stitch, and I can see so many pattern possibilities using this!
Follow us on social media so you can keep up with our latest FREE patterns for you. If you want to receive email reminder for this link party, you can sign up for my newsletter here.
Pin it on Pinterest!
Each week, we will promote your favorite crochet patterns on Pinterest, Facebook, and our blogs. The top five most clicked links will be featured in the next week’s party. We hope that In Stitches becomes a fun place for you to come share your crochet projects and free patterns, and find new crochet designers and friends to follow.
In Stitches is a link-up party where you can submit any of your blog posts to be featured- we just ask that you share the love by keeping it to FREE patterns, tips and tutorials. They don’t have to be your own free patterns, just include a link to one.
At the end of each week, we will share the projects with the most clicks, so be sure to visit your favorites! While you’re there, stop to leave a comment and support your fellow crochet designers and makers!
How can you join In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
- Subscribe to the Weekly In Stitches! Party Invites! Click Here to get In Stitches! reminders, or join the Salty Pearl Crochet newsletter and make sure you never miss the party!
- Be social! Click through and visit at least one other link. Your clicks determine which project is featured. We encourage you to comment on everyone’s blog posts to show your support.
- Share! Tell your friends about In Stitches! and help us make it the BEST free crochet pattern party by sharing the link to this post on Facebook, or pinning on Pinterest.
- Add your links! Please remember to link to the project URL, and not your homepage. Also, be sure you’re titling the project and not just adding your own name. Click the blue “Add Link” button below to join the link party!
- No Selling. Please do not link to your Etsy shop, Facebook page, giveaway, or another link party. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! (Makers, you are welcome to link up your blog posts that feature links to free crochet patterns, as well!)
- Have you been featured? Woohoo! Please feel free to grab a button to put on your blog’s sidebar. If your project is featured, please do not resubmit it again in a future party.
I can’t wait to see all the awesome projects you guys submit! Remember, the links below are sorted randomly, so your link may appear anywhere within the list. Go check them out and click through to comment on your favorites!
Thank you so much for joining in the Party!