Welcome again to In Stitches! The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party! This fun and completely FREE link party is one of the best spots to find the latest free patterns to crochet.
Here are the top 5 most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
There were so many amazing free patterns to choose from, but your clicks picked:
- These Crochet Easter Chicks from YarnHild are just adorable! What a cute little project to try out the super popular loop stitch!
- The Briar Beanie by Meghan Makes Do is a super chic beanie with an awesome pompom. Giant crochet cables stand out and make this cap really shine.
- Revel, by NooWul designs, is a super cute whoopee cap pattern. This super cute beanie is just full of personality!
- The Snow Drops Mittens by Left in Knots are so adorable! If you love the like I do, you’ll also want to check out the Snow Drops Mod Scarf and Snow Drops Slouch Hat that match it! You can make all three with just two Caron Cakes!
- The Crochet Mandala Cowl by Crafty Tuts is an absolutely stunning Mandala Yarn project! Mary is a new blogger friend of mine, and if you follow my blog you’ll get to know a bit more about Mary’s patterns in my new Designer Feature series!
Even though last week’s collection of free patterns has closed to new submissions, you can still go back to the In Stitches! #2 Post and check out the free patterns that everyone added. I had a few favorites that I’ve saved to Ravelry or Pinterest from last week that weren’t featured in our top 5.
Since I know you guys must LOVE free patterns if you’re here, I’ll let you in on the latest buzz from the hosts of In Stitches!
Here’s what your In Stitches! Hosts are up to this week:
- Last week on the Salty Pearl Crochet Blog I focused on updating some stitch tutorials for some patterns I released recently. You can check out the Cluster Stitch tutorial here, or enjoy one of my most recent free patterns, the Bias Ribbed Baby Hat.
- The Linked Crochet Washcloth by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts is another awesome pattern that uses the linked double crochet stitch. I still love this texture, and this is another super easy project to learn a new stitch. Perfect for stashbusting cotton yarn!
- The My Mini Bag by Naztazia is a super chic crochet accessory. My daughter has been begging me for a cute purse lately, and this would be a perfect pattern for any age!
- The Shag Pillow by Maria’s Blue Crayon is just what I want on my couch! I’m obsessed with Fur Yarn lately, and snuggling this would be so cozy.
- The Honeycomb Fingerless Gloves by The Unraveled Mitten are yet another amazing cabled accessory by Heather. Isn’t she just so great at cabling!? She even has a handy crochet cable tutorial for those of you who love the look and want to try!
Follow us on social media so you can keep up with our latest FREE patterns for you. If you want to receive email reminder for this link party, you can sign up for my newsletter here.
Pin it on Pinterest!
Each week, we will promote your favorite crochet patterns on Pinterest, Facebook, and our blogs. The top five most clicked links will be featured in the next week’s party. We hope that In Stitches becomes a fun place for you to come share your crochet projects and free patterns, and find new crochet designers and friends to follow.
In Stitches is a link-up party where you can submit any of your blog posts to be featured- we just ask that you share the love by keeping it to FREE patterns, tips and tutorials. They don’t have to be your own free patterns, just include a link to one.
At the end of each week, we will share the projects with the most clicks, so be sure to visit your favorites! While you’re there, stop to leave a comment and support your fellow crochet designers and makers!
How can you join In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
- Subscribe to the Weekly In Stitches! Party Invites! Click Here to get In Stitches! reminders, or join the Salty Pearl Crochet newsletter and make sure you never miss the party!
- Be social! Click through and visit at least one other link. Your clicks determine which project is featured. We encourage you to comment on everyone’s blog posts to show your support.
- Share! Tell your friends about In Stitches! and help us make it the BEST free crochet pattern party by sharing the link to this post on Facebook, or pinning on Pinterest.
- Add your links! Please remember to link to the project URL, and not your homepage. Also, be sure you’re titling the project and not just adding your own name. Click the blue “Add Link” button below to join the link party!
- No Selling. Please do not link to your Etsy shop, Facebook page, giveaway, or another link party. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! (Makers, you are welcome to link up your blog posts that feature links to free crochet patterns, as well!)
- Have you been featured? Woohoo! Please feel free to grab a button to put on your blog’s sidebar. If your project is featured, please do not resubmit it again in a future party.
I can’t wait to see all the awesome projects you guys submit! Remember, the links below are sorted randomly, so your link may appear anywhere within the list. Go check them out and click through to comment on your favorites!
Thank you so much for joining in the Party!