Welcome, again, friends! In Stitches! the Best FREE Crochet Pattern Party returns again for round 9! The 5 of us are SO excited to have had you guys to visit us to plan your next crochet projects. And the patterns linked up have been SO amazing!
Let’s really make an effort to say Thank you! this week, by clicking over and leaving a comment on their blogs. Better yet, stop and Pin your favorite patterns for later!
This time around, we’ve had amigurumi, an absolutely stunning crochet purse, TWO afghan patterns, and the coolest textured hat I’ve seen in quite a while!
Nicely picked, guys! I am so looking forward to seeing what you’re looking at next time!
Here are the top 5 most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
There were so many amazing free patterns to choose from, but your clicks picked:
- This Amigurumi Cow by Grace and Yarn is so adorable! I love unique crochet animals like this.
- The Titan Tapestry Bag by Crochet 365 Knit Too makes such a cute statement! I love how clever the stitching is, this is such a neat crochet colorwork design. Cheryl has some lovely designs- I just featured her work here!
- The Me Time Crochet Throw from Cute and Cozy Crochet looks absolutely delicious! I’m having a hard time deciding whether I’d rather curl up under this blanket with a hot cup of tea and a great novel, or crochet it!
- The Hazelnut Skein’s Diagonal Bobbles Blanket looks like such a great baby shower gift! I really like how the yarn she used and the simple diagonal design combine for such a fun pattern! Little fingers love those interesting textures to explore and snuggle!
- You’ll love the Tesseract Hat from Stitches N Scraps! Pia, the designer, is one of my good crochet blogger friends, and she has a really similar style to me, which is probably why I love this hat so much!
Even though last week’s collection of free patterns has closed to new submissions, you can still go back to the post and check out the free patterns that everyone added. If you’re just in the mood for browsing (read: pattern hoarding!), check out all the previous In Stitches! Parties here.
Since I know you guys must LOVE free patterns if you’re here, I’ll let you in on the latest buzz from the hosts of In Stitches!
Here’s what your In Stitches! Hosts are up to this week:
- This week, I’m cohosting the April Flowers Crochet Along! If you’d like to participate, please join us at the SaltyPearl Crochet Circle Facebook group to keep in the loop! So far, There are three headband patterns released, and next week there will be some more fun flowers!
- Heather at The Unraveled Mitten has a really sweet set of coasters this week. I love the fun colors she chose for these!
- This week, Nicki’s Homemade Crafts has published a super helpful crochet tutorial for the Invisible SC Decrease! If you make amigurumi (like that CUTE cow above!), this will be especially helpful for you.
- Donna, of Naztazia, made these adorable crochet dishtowel holders this week. I know I can’t be the only one who LOVES these! (Seriously, I swear my dishcloths have some serious wanderlust!)
- I am absolutely in LOVE with the Talulah top by Maria at Maria’s Blue Crayon. Doesn’t this top look so adorable? I know it will be super flattering, as well, because the babydoll style flowy tank with a high waistline makes such a nice line at the thinnest point of your body.
Follow us on social media so you can keep up with our latest FREE patterns for you. If you want to receive email reminder for this link party, you can sign up for my newsletter here.
Pin it on Pinterest!
Each week, we will promote your favorite crochet patterns on Pinterest, Facebook, and our blogs. The top five most clicked links will be featured in the next week’s party. We hope that In Stitches becomes a fun place for you to come share your crochet projects and free patterns, and find new crochet designers and friends to follow.
In Stitches is a link-up party where you can submit any of your blog posts to be featured- we just ask that you share the love by keeping it to FREE patterns, tips and tutorials. They don’t have to be your own free patterns, just include a link to one.
At the end of each week, we will share the projects with the most clicks, so be sure to visit your favorites! While you’re there, stop to leave a comment and support your fellow crochet designers and makers!
How can you join In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
- Subscribe to the Weekly In Stitches! Party Invites! Click Here to get In Stitches! reminders, or join the Salty Pearl Crochet newsletter and make sure you never miss the party!
- Be social! Click through and visit at least one other link. Your clicks determine which project is featured. We encourage you to comment on everyone’s blog posts to show your support.
- Share! Tell your friends about In Stitches! and help us make it the BEST free crochet pattern party by sharing the link to this post on Facebook, or pinning on Pinterest.
- Add your links! Please remember to link to the project URL, and not your homepage. Also, be sure you’re titling the project and not just adding your own name. Click the blue “Add Link” button below to join the link party!
- No Selling. Please do not link to your Etsy shop, Facebook page, giveaway, or another link party. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! (Makers, you are welcome to link up your blog posts that feature links to free crochet patterns, as well!)
- Have you been featured? Woohoo! Please feel free to grab a button to put on your blog’s sidebar. If your project is featured, please do not resubmit it again in a future party.
I can’t wait to see all the awesome projects you guys submit! Remember, the links below are sorted randomly, so your link may appear anywhere within the list. Go check them out and click through to comment on your favorites!
Thank you so much for joining in the Party!