In Stitches! the Best FREE Crochet Pattern Party is back in action today! If you’ve followed along, we are a team of 5 crochet blogging friends that LOVE free crochet patterns and supporting each other and the crochet community by sharing your amazing crochet designs. Crochet Link Parties are one of the things that helped me launch my crochet blog, so I am thrilled to be able to give back to my fellow crochet designers AND makers with a really fun party!
This week, we have such a great mix of free crochet patterns. (As usual!) You’ll see everything from a crochet sweater that’s perfect for spring, to a lace Bible cover, to amigurumi and baby blankets! It’s like a crochet buffet of Spring time goodness!
Here are the top 5 most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
There were so many amazing free patterns to choose from, but your clicks picked:
- I can’t wait to try this gorgeous free Simple Crochet Sweater Pattern by Hooked on Homemade Happiness. Isn’t the lacy design just perfect for spring?
- Grace and Yarn’s Berry Patch Bunny Girl makes such a cute project! It even matches the adorable bunny ears headband featured in In Stitches! #7, so you can make a matched set for your little bunny girl!
- Readers and lovers of dainty crochet lace will absolutely adore this Hope Lace Bible Cover by Kirsten Holloway Designs. This would make such a great heirloom keepsake! I know my grandma would love to have one for her favorite Bible.
- The Fuzzy Diagonals Baby blanket by the Hazelnut Skein is SO adorable! I really like how simple and soothing this gorgeous free crochet baby blanket pattern works up. Perfect for little fingers to cuddle and explore.
- Finally, the Abigail Flip Flop Doll by Stuck with Ewe makes such a neat toy! It reminds me of my favorite childhood doll that turned from a cupcake into a princess. Your little one will get hours of enjoyment from this adorable soft toy.
Even though last week’s collection of free patterns has closed to new submissions, you can still go back to the In Stitches! #6 Post and check out the free patterns that everyone added. If you’re just in the mood for browsing (read: pattern hoarding!), check out all the previous In Stitches! Parties here.
Since I know you guys must LOVE free patterns if you’re here, I’ll let you in on the latest buzz from the hosts of In Stitches!
Here’s what your In Stitches! Hosts are up to this week:
- My latest crochet pattern is the Mojito Mesh Bandana Cowl. It’s a gorgeous, one skein crochet pattern that works up super quickly! I’ve been a busy bee, these past few weeks, though! I have also released a matching slouch hat and infinity scarf pattern, a KILLER yarn hack tutorial, and a Suzette Stitch tutorial with a Spa Washcloth pattern. Whew! I’ll be taking it easy the next few weeks as I plan a few mystery Crochet Along Projects! Subscribe to my email newsletter or join my Crochet Circle Facebook group to keep in the loop!
- Heather at The Unraveled Mitten has published the BEST Collection of Free Crochet Patterns for Mother’s Day this week. If you want to crochet mom a gift, now is the time to plan, so be sure to check out the collection, including the gorgeous Quilt Square Wall Hanging pattern pictured above.
- This gorgeous Royal Granny Shawl from Nicki’s Homemade Crafts is the latest from Nicole. Don’t you love this pattern? I really like how Nicki took a classic shawl and took it to the next level with a simple stitch modification. You’ll love it, too!
- Donna, of Naztazia,has just published these absolutely fabulous hula hoop Mandala Dream Catchers. I absolutely love how colorful these are, and I think they would make such a fun decoration.
- Maria at Maria’s Blue Crayon has been cooking up another awesome Granny Square Afghan. This week’s square is this super cute Llama Granny Square! I have been seeing llamas everywhere, and I am super excited to see one of my favorite animals trending.
Follow us on social media so you can keep up with our latest FREE patterns for you. If you want to receive email reminder for this link party, you can sign up for my newsletter here.
Pin it on Pinterest!
Each week, we will promote your favorite crochet patterns on Pinterest, Facebook, and our blogs. The top five most clicked links will be featured in the next week’s party. We hope that In Stitches becomes a fun place for you to come share your crochet projects and free patterns, and find new crochet designers and friends to follow.
In Stitches is a link-up party where you can submit any of your blog posts to be featured- we just ask that you share the love by keeping it to FREE patterns, tips and tutorials. They don’t have to be your own free patterns, just include a link to one.
At the end of each week, we will share the projects with the most clicks, so be sure to visit your favorites! While you’re there, stop to leave a comment and support your fellow crochet designers and makers!
How can you join In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
- Subscribe to the Weekly In Stitches! Party Invites! Click Here to get In Stitches! reminders, or join the Salty Pearl Crochet newsletter and make sure you never miss the party!
- Be social! Click through and visit at least one other link. Your clicks determine which project is featured. We encourage you to comment on everyone’s blog posts to show your support.
- Share! Tell your friends about In Stitches! and help us make it the BEST free crochet pattern party by sharing the link to this post on Facebook, or pinning on Pinterest.
- Add your links! Please remember to link to the project URL, and not your homepage. Also, be sure you’re titling the project and not just adding your own name. Click the blue “Add Link” button below to join the link party!
- No Selling. Please do not link to your Etsy shop, Facebook page, giveaway, or another link party. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! (Makers, you are welcome to link up your blog posts that feature links to free crochet patterns, as well!)
- Have you been featured? Woohoo! Please feel free to grab a button to put on your blog’s sidebar. If your project is featured, please do not resubmit it again in a future party.
I can’t wait to see all the awesome projects you guys submit! Remember, the links below are sorted randomly, so your link may appear anywhere within the list. Go check them out and click through to comment on your favorites!
Thank you so much for joining in the Party!