Welcome again to In Stitches! The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party! This fun and completely FREE link party is one of the best spots to find the latest free patterns to crochet.
I’m so excited to be seeing more and more spring themed patterns! This week’s collection are so bright and cheery, they’ll be sure to give you a little lift of sunshine. I hope you enjoy crocheting one of these this week!
We do have just one quick announcement before the FREE pattern party starts! We have decided to let the party go on just a bit longer, so we are switching to a bi-weekly format. This just means that each link party will be filled with even more amazing free patterns for you! We all thought this would make a better experience for you all.
And now, without further ado,
Here are the top 5 most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
There were so many amazing free patterns to choose from, but your clicks picked:
- These bright and cheery Spring Gingham Dishcloths by Left in Knots are JUST right for spring cleaning! What a great addition to any country kitchen.
- The Ripple in Time Throw by Rich Textures Crochet makes a perfect addition to any cozy reading nook. I can see why so many of you clicked on this- it’s stunning, and so full of beautiful texture!
- Hooked on Homemade Happiness’ Just Peachy Cowl was number three! I love the warm, sunshiny colors of this cowl, and the tasseled fringe is just my style! Wouldn’t you love to rock this awesome accessory over your favorite tee and jeans?
- This Buffalo Plaid Baby Blanket, courtesy of Stitching Together, makes such a beautiful baby gift. The texture of the spider stitch in the center of the blanket is just right for little fingers to stroke and grab, and I’m in love with the bold blocks of plaid on the edges! How adorable is this for a little boy?
- Our number five selection this week is the lovely Mia the Frog, from Grace and Yarn. What a sweet, happy little doll! I know any little one would love to have this cute toy. I have a soft spot for quirky animal friends for little ones, and she is just precious!
Since I know you guys must LOVE free patterns if you’re here, I’ll let you in on the latest buzz from the hosts of In Stitches!
Here’s what your In Stitches! Hosts are up to this week:
- Last week on my blog, you’ll find the Granite Cowl, which is a super quick and easy one-skein neck warmer using my favorite stitch. You can also find a Granite Stitch tutorial, as well! This stitch pattern is classic! I love using it for all sorts of projects.
- The Panda Bear Tissue Cover by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts was just in time for national Panda day! I bet you can name a friend who loves pandas and would like this cute accessory! It’s adorable.
- The Crochet Flower Greeting Card by Naztazia makes such a clever use of fun crochet motifs! Sending a card is such a great way to connect with the special people in your life, and adding a handmade touch makes it even more meaningful. Such a great idea!
- The Cactus Granny Square by Maria’s Blue Crayon makes the start of another super cute afghan square project! She is just so great at these types of projects, and I can’t wait to see the other squares in this collection!
- The Unraveled Mitten has just released these stunning Moondance Mittens. It almost makes me brave enough to consider living in the Midwest again… almost!
Follow us on social media so you can keep up with our latest FREE patterns for you. If you want to receive email reminder for this link party, you can sign up for my newsletter here.
Pin it on Pinterest!
Each week, we will promote your favorite crochet patterns on Pinterest, Facebook, and our blogs. The top five most clicked links will be featured in the next week’s party. We hope that In Stitches becomes a fun place for you to come share your crochet projects and free patterns, and find new crochet designers and friends to follow.
In Stitches is a link-up party where you can submit any of your blog posts to be featured- we just ask that you share the love by keeping it to FREE patterns, tips and tutorials. They don’t have to be your own free patterns, just include a link to one.
At the end of each week, we will share the projects with the most clicks, so be sure to visit your favorites! While you’re there, stop to leave a comment and support your fellow crochet designers and makers!
How can you join In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
- Subscribe to the Weekly In Stitches! Party Invites! Click Here to get In Stitches! reminders, or join the Salty Pearl Crochet newsletter and make sure you never miss the party!
- Be social! Click through and visit at least one other link. Your clicks determine which project is featured. We encourage you to comment on everyone’s blog posts to show your support.
- Share! Tell your friends about In Stitches! and help us make it the BEST free crochet pattern party by sharing the link to this post on Facebook, or pinning on Pinterest.
- Add your links! Please remember to link to the project URL, and not your homepage. Also, be sure you’re titling the project and not just adding your own name. Click the blue “Add Link” button below to join the link party!
- No Selling. Please do not link to your Etsy shop, Facebook page, giveaway, or another link party. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! (Makers, you are welcome to link up your blog posts that feature links to free crochet patterns, as well!)
- Have you been featured? Woohoo! Please feel free to grab a button to put on your blog’s sidebar. If your project is featured, please do not resubmit it again in a future party.
I can’t wait to see all the awesome projects you guys submit! Remember, the links below are sorted randomly, so your link may appear anywhere within the list. Go check them out and click through to comment on your favorites!
Thank you so much for joining in the Party!