Welcome again to In Stitches! The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party! This fun and completely FREE link party is one of the best spots to find the latest free patterns to crochet.
We are always excited to share with you guys, but this week, I think I’m about three times as excited as everyone else, because… BEACH SEASON is here! I can tell you are all starting to think about warmer weather, because we’re starting to see some gorgeous, light, airy crochet designs. I love it!
Here are the top 5 most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
There were so many amazing free patterns to choose from, but your clicks picked:
- Sverre the Lamb, from YarnHild, is SO perfect for Easter! I am in love with how sweet this little crocheted sheep is- what a perfect crochet baby gift item!
- Hooked on Homemade Happiness claims spot number two with this sweet Unicorn Pillow Friend! What little dreamer wouldn’t love this in their bedroom?
- The Snowy Day Toque, by Rich Textures Crochet, takes spot number three. I love it! There are three different finishes for this hat- a beanie, a slouch hat, and a messy bun hat. I really love the look of the light colored hat! In fact, you might see something similar from me soon, because this hat has me feeling SO inspired!
- Raji’s Craft Hobby linked this adorable Flower Coaster this week, and I love it! I’m so excited for springtime (and summertime) crochet patterns to come out of hibernation!
- I am not at all surprised to see Kirsten Holloway Designs’ Snow Country Super Scarf make this list! If you’ve been following my Designer Feature Friday series, you’ll know I am a huge fan of Kirsten’s romantic, feminine style of crochet patterns! This scarf is so delicious, I almost forget that I live in Florida and have exactly four days a year I could wear this over my t-shirts. 😉
Even though last week’s collection of free patterns has closed to new submissions, you can still go back to the In Stitches! #4 Post and check out the free patterns that everyone added. Or, bookmark the In Stitches! Page on my blog so you can check back once a week! I had a few favorites that I’ve saved to Ravelry or Pinterest from last week that weren’t featured in our top 5.
Since I know you guys must LOVE free patterns if you’re here, I’ll let you in on the latest buzz from the hosts of In Stitches!
Here’s what your In Stitches! Hosts are up to this week:
- I am SO excited to share my Salt Grass Beach Hat with you all this week! Beach season is upon us, and I’ve been waiting for sunny, lacy crochet. This hat just begs to be taken on a seaside adventure!
- This week, Nicki is hosting a Crochet Along for her Purple Passion Project Purse! I have a Caron Cake saved up for this! Isn’t the bag just perfect for crochet on the go? Perhaps to keep your yarn out of the sand when you go beaching?
- The Sea Shell Scarf by Naztazia looks beautiful in these bright colors! Seashell stitches are my one weakness… I want to crochet one of these right away!
- This week, Maria, at Maria’s Blue Crayon released another gorgeous home decor project, the Coastal Indoor Rug. I can’t decide whether to make one for my bathroom, or my kitchen… or both!
- Heather at The Unraveled Mitten always does a series of Crochet Stitch tutorials during National Crochet Month- this week’s stitch is the Front and Back Loop Half Double Crochet. I love the unique texture you can get using front and back loops, and I used it in double crochet for my Apple Crisp Hat!
Follow us on social media so you can keep up with our latest FREE patterns for you. If you want to receive email reminder for this link party, you can sign up for my newsletter here.
Pin it on Pinterest!
Each week, we will promote your favorite crochet patterns on Pinterest, Facebook, and our blogs. The top five most clicked links will be featured in the next week’s party. We hope that In Stitches becomes a fun place for you to come share your crochet projects and free patterns, and find new crochet designers and friends to follow.
In Stitches is a link-up party where you can submit any of your blog posts to be featured- we just ask that you share the love by keeping it to FREE patterns, tips and tutorials. They don’t have to be your own free patterns, just include a link to one.
At the end of each week, we will share the projects with the most clicks, so be sure to visit your favorites! While you’re there, stop to leave a comment and support your fellow crochet designers and makers!
How can you join In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
- Subscribe to the Weekly In Stitches! Party Invites! Click Here to get In Stitches! reminders, or join the Salty Pearl Crochet newsletter and make sure you never miss the party!
- Be social! Click through and visit at least one other link. Your clicks determine which project is featured. We encourage you to comment on everyone’s blog posts to show your support.
- Share! Tell your friends about In Stitches! and help us make it the BEST free crochet pattern party by sharing the link to this post on Facebook, or pinning on Pinterest.
- Add your links! Please remember to link to the project URL, and not your homepage. Also, be sure you’re titling the project and not just adding your own name. Click the blue “Add Link” button below to join the link party!
- No Selling. Please do not link to your Etsy shop, Facebook page, giveaway, or another link party. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! (Makers, you are welcome to link up your blog posts that feature links to free crochet patterns, as well!)
- Have you been featured? Woohoo! Please feel free to grab a button to put on your blog’s sidebar. If your project is featured, please do not resubmit it again in a future party.
I can’t wait to see all the awesome projects you guys submit! Remember, the links below are sorted randomly, so your link may appear anywhere within the list. Go check them out and click through to comment on your favorites!
Thank you so much for joining in the Party!