Fall is in the air, and free crochet pattern hunting season is back!! Well, maybe no fall weather here… but definitely Open Season for Crochet Patterns free around the web!
As always, we have 5 more amazing FREE crochet pattern links to share with you.
Whether you’re looking for fall decor crochet patterns, a cute crochet poncho pattern or crochet top to hook up, you’re in luck! You’ll find it here at In Stitches!
Here are the top 5 most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
There were so many amazing free patterns to choose from, but your clicks picked:
- Large Crochet Pumpkin, by Crochet 365 Knit Too
- Midnight Madness Poncho by Nana’s Crafty Home
- Cast Iron Pot Holder Set by Green Fox Farms
- Tantum Top by Joy of Motion Crochet
- Graceful Shells Throw by Crochet Kim
Even though last week’s collection of free patterns has closed to new submissions, you can still go back to the post and check out the free patterns that everyone added. If you’re just in the mood for browsing (read: pattern hoarding!), check out all the previous In Stitches! Parties here.
Since I know you guys must LOVE free patterns if you’re here, I’ll let you in on the latest buzz from the hosts of In Stitches!
Here’s what your In Stitches! Hosts are up to this week:
- Nicki’s Homemade Crafts: Holly Leaves and Berries
- Maria’s Blue Crayon: Velvet Circle Pillow
- Salty Pearl Crochet: Twisted Boho Crochet Headwrap
- Naztazia: Mobius Shawl and Hooded Cowl
- The Unraveled Mitten: Wildwood Chunky Cowl Pattern
Follow us on social media so you can keep up with our latest FREE patterns for you. If you want to receive email reminder for this link party, you can sign up for my newsletter here.
Pin it on Pinterest!
Each week, we will promote your favorite crochet patterns on Pinterest, Facebook, and our blogs. The top five most clicked links will be featured in the next week’s party. We hope that In Stitches becomes a fun place for you to come share your crochet projects and free patterns, and find new crochet designers and friends to follow.
In Stitches is a link-up party where you can submit any of your blog posts to be featured- we just ask that you share the love by keeping it to FREE patterns, tips and tutorials. They don’t have to be your own free patterns, just include a link to one.
At the end of each week, we will share the projects with the most clicks, so be sure to visit your favorites! While you’re there, stop to leave a comment and support your fellow crochet designers and makers!
How can you join In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
- Subscribe to the Weekly In Stitches! Party Invites! Click Here to get In Stitches! reminders, or join the Salty Pearl Crochet newsletter and make sure you never miss the party!
- Be social! Click through and visit at least one other link. Your clicks determine which project is featured. We encourage you to comment on everyone’s blog posts to show your support.
- Share! Tell your friends about In Stitches! and help us make it the BEST free crochet pattern party by sharing the link to this post on Facebook, or pinning on Pinterest.
- Add your links! Please remember to link to the project URL, and not your homepage. Also, be sure you’re titling the project and not just adding your own name. Click the blue “Add Link” button below to join the link party!
- No Selling. Please do not link to your Etsy shop, Facebook page, giveaway, or another link party. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! (Makers, you are welcome to link up your blog posts that feature links to free crochet patterns, as well!)
- Have you been featured? Woohoo! Please feel free to grab a button to put on your blog’s sidebar. If your project is featured, please do not resubmit it again in a future party.
I can’t wait to see all the awesome projects you guys submit! Remember, the links below are sorted randomly, so your link may appear anywhere within the list. Go check them out and click through to comment on your favorites!
Thank you so much for joining in the Party!