Summer is in full swing, and your crochet pattern tastes show it! This week, we have 5 unique FREE crochet patterns for hot weather- something for every crocheter’s tastes!
Whether you enjoy working on free crochet amigurumi patterns, free crochet home decor items, free crochet beach bags, crochet baby shower gifts, or even free crochet beach cover up patterns- there’s something for you this week!
Here are the top 5 most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
There were so many amazing free patterns to choose from, but your clicks picked:
- Amy Amigurumi Doll by Grace and Yarn
- Citus Doormat by Joy of Motion Crochet
- Everything’s Beachy Bag by Nana’s Crafty Home
- Rigid Baby Booties by Crystallized Designs
- Sunny Days Beach Cover Up by A Crocheted Simplicity
Even though last week’s collection of free patterns has closed to new submissions, you can still go back to the post and check out the free patterns that everyone added. If you’re just in the mood for browsing (read: pattern hoarding!), check out all the previous In Stitches! Parties here.
Since I know you guys must LOVE free patterns if you’re here, I’ll let you in on the latest buzz from the hosts of In Stitches!
Here’s what your In Stitches! Hosts are up to this week:
- Here at Salty Pearl Crochet, I’m hosting my first CAL for the Bonnaroo Boho Bag! You can find the details HERE. Part One and Part Two will only be up until August 3, 2018, so join in the fun for FREE while you still can!
- Nicki is hosting a Gingerbread Christmas CAL too! Join in the holiday spirit early!
- Heather is featuring this amazing Honeycomb Cabled Hat. This would make such a great quick gift if you’re starting a Christmas gifts already!
- Maria has just shared this fabulous blanket pattern. (Isn’t she SO amazing at blankets?) This one is perfect because it’s fully customizable to any size!
- Donna’s sharing this adorable Sweet Simple Handbag. I LOVE the giant button, and I’m addicted to crocheting bags and purses in the summer!
Follow us on social media so you can keep up with our latest FREE patterns for you. If you want to receive email reminder for this link party, you can sign up for my newsletter here.
Pin it on Pinterest!
Each week, we will promote your favorite crochet patterns on Pinterest, Facebook, and our blogs. The top five most clicked links will be featured in the next week’s party. We hope that In Stitches becomes a fun place for you to come share your crochet projects and free patterns, and find new crochet designers and friends to follow.
In Stitches is a link-up party where you can submit any of your blog posts to be featured- we just ask that you share the love by keeping it to FREE patterns, tips and tutorials. They don’t have to be your own free patterns, just include a link to one.
At the end of each week, we will share the projects with the most clicks, so be sure to visit your favorites! While you’re there, stop to leave a comment and support your fellow crochet designers and makers!
How can you join In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
- Subscribe to the Weekly In Stitches! Party Invites! Click Here to get In Stitches! reminders, or join the Salty Pearl Crochet newsletter and make sure you never miss the party!
- Be social! Click through and visit at least one other link. Your clicks determine which project is featured. We encourage you to comment on everyone’s blog posts to show your support.
- Share! Tell your friends about In Stitches! and help us make it the BEST free crochet pattern party by sharing the link to this post on Facebook, or pinning on Pinterest.
- Add your links! Please remember to link to the project URL, and not your homepage. Also, be sure you’re titling the project and not just adding your own name. Click the blue “Add Link” button below to join the link party!
- No Selling. Please do not link to your Etsy shop, Facebook page, giveaway, or another link party. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! (Makers, you are welcome to link up your blog posts that feature links to free crochet patterns, as well!)
- Have you been featured? Woohoo! Please feel free to grab a button to put on your blog’s sidebar. If your project is featured, please do not resubmit it again in a future party.
I can’t wait to see all the awesome projects you guys submit! Remember, the links below are sorted randomly, so your link may appear anywhere within the list. Go check them out and click through to comment on your favorites!
Thank you so much for joining in the Party!