How can you tell summer is officially underway? Just look on your crochet hook! This edition of In Stitches! showcases five FREE crochet patterns perfect for summer crocheting.
As always, we have 5 more amazing FREE crochet pattern links to share with you, and I think you’re going to love them!
Here are the top 5 most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
There were so many amazing free patterns to choose from, but your clicks picked:
- My Favorite Summer Top – A Crocheted Simplicity
The title says it all! This top makes a perfect summer wardrobe staple.
- Crochet Hair Clips – Grace and Yarn
These light and pretty hair clips help you bust your stash and fight flyaways!
- Big O Beach Bag – Posh Pooch Designs
I’m SO excited for beach season! And I’m thrilled to see that you guys are, too! (Still chilly where you are? No fuss, this would make a swell market bag, too!)
- Pineapple Jar Cozy – Posh Pooch Designs
I love these cute jar cozies! Pineapples work so well with coastal themes- wouldn’t these look adorable to hold your odds and ends in a bright yellow bath counter? And PS- I’m a huge fan of Sara’s designs, too! She has tons of great content!
- Shawldigan – Creations by Courtney
Even though last week’s collection of free patterns has closed to new submissions, you can still go back to the post and check out the free patterns that everyone added. If you’re just in the mood for browsing (read: pattern hoarding!), check out all the previous In Stitches! Parties here.
Since I know you guys must LOVE free patterns if you’re here, I’ll let you in on the latest buzz from the hosts of In Stitches!
Here’s what your In Stitches! Hosts are up to this week:
- Microwaveable Cotton Bowl Cozy – Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
I didn’t know I needed this before, but I LOVE this idea! So clever, Nicki!
- Pentagonal Mesh Market Tote – Salty Pearl Crochet
Market bags are so cute and eco friendly! Plus, you’ll love how quickly this one works up!
- Very Berry Crochet Baby Blanket – the Unraveled Mitten
The soothing violet hues of this unbelievably easy crochet baby blanket pattern are beautiful!
- Llama and Cactus Granny Square Blanket – Maria’s Blue Crayon
I’ve said it before, but Maria is the QUEEN of granny blankets! Love this cute catus and llama throw!
- Sweet Simple Handbag – Naztazia
Purses and bags like this one are probably my favorite thing to crochet in summertime! Isn’t this one just adorable? Who do you know that would love one?
Follow us on social media so you can keep up with our latest FREE patterns for you. If you want to receive email reminder for this link party, you can sign up for my newsletter here.
Pin it on Pinterest!
Each week, we will promote your favorite crochet patterns on Pinterest, Facebook, and our blogs. The top five most clicked links will be featured in the next week’s party. We hope that In Stitches becomes a fun place for you to come share your crochet projects and free patterns, and find new crochet designers and friends to follow.
In Stitches is a link-up party where you can submit any of your blog posts to be featured- we just ask that you share the love by keeping it to FREE patterns, tips and tutorials. They don’t have to be your own free patterns, just include a link to one.
At the end of each week, we will share the projects with the most clicks, so be sure to visit your favorites! While you’re there, stop to leave a comment and support your fellow crochet designers and makers!
How can you join In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
- Subscribe to the Weekly In Stitches! Party Invites! Click Here to get In Stitches! reminders, or join the Salty Pearl Crochet newsletter and make sure you never miss the party!
- Be social! Click through and visit at least one other link. Your clicks determine which project is featured. We encourage you to comment on everyone’s blog posts to show your support.
- Share! Tell your friends about In Stitches! and help us make it the BEST free crochet pattern party by sharing the link to this post on Facebook, or pinning on Pinterest.
- Add your links! Please remember to link to the project URL, and not your homepage. Also, be sure you’re titling the project and not just adding your own name. Click the blue “Add Link” button below to join the link party!
- No Selling. Please do not link to your Etsy shop, Facebook page, giveaway, or another link party. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! (Makers, you are welcome to link up your blog posts that feature links to free crochet patterns, as well!)
- Have you been featured? Woohoo! Please feel free to grab a button to put on your blog’s sidebar. If your project is featured, please do not resubmit it again in a future party.
I can’t wait to see all the awesome projects you guys submit! Remember, the links below are sorted randomly, so your link may appear anywhere within the list. Go check them out and click through to comment on your favorites!
Thank you so much for joining in the Party!