Thanks so much for joining In Stitches! the Best FREE Crochet Pattern Party! This will be number 11, and we are so glad to have had so many of you join us. Be sure to take a moment to comment or Pin your favorite designs and thank the amazing designers who share their free patterns!
This time, we have 5 more amazing FREE crochet pattern links to share with you.
Here are the top 5 most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
There were so many amazing free patterns to choose from, but your clicks picked:
- I have been making lapghans for charity lately, and I am in love with this Fruity Popsicle Blanket by Falling Spring Crochet!
- This Virus Bag by Krazy Kabbage is such a cute variation on one of my favorite shawl patterns.
- If you’ve seen my last Designer Feature Friday, you’ll know I love the Cotton Picnic Wrap by Posh Pooch Designs
- You’ll also love this Baseball Dog Bandana by Posh Pooch Designs,
- and this super cute Colorado Strong Granny Square by Posh Pooch Designs.
Way to be, Sara! Thank you so much for the amazing free crochet patterns you’ve shared with us!
Even though last week’s collection of free patterns has closed to new submissions, you can still go back to the post and check out the free patterns that everyone added. If you’re just in the mood for browsing (read: pattern hoarding!), check out all the previous In Stitches! Parties here.
Since I know you guys must LOVE free patterns if you’re here, I’ll let you in on the latest buzz from the hosts of In Stitches!
Here’s what your In Stitches! Hosts are up to this week:
- Nicki’s Homemade Crafts: Crochet Rosebud Picture Frame
- Maria’s Blue Crayon: Spring/Summer Ruffle Cardigan
- Salty Pearl Crochet: Bay Breeze Cloche
- Naztazia: Crochet and Knit Flower Collection
- The Unraveled Mitten: Callie Crochet Horse Hat
Follow us on social media so you can keep up with our latest FREE patterns for you. If you want to receive email reminder for this link party, you can sign up for my newsletter here.
Pin it on Pinterest!
Each week, we will promote your favorite crochet patterns on Pinterest, Facebook, and our blogs. The top five most clicked links will be featured in the next week’s party. We hope that In Stitches becomes a fun place for you to come share your crochet projects and free patterns, and find new crochet designers and friends to follow.
In Stitches is a link-up party where you can submit any of your blog posts to be featured- we just ask that you share the love by keeping it to FREE patterns, tips and tutorials. They don’t have to be your own free patterns, just include a link to one.
At the end of each week, we will share the projects with the most clicks, so be sure to visit your favorites! While you’re there, stop to leave a comment and support your fellow crochet designers and makers!
How can you join In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
- Subscribe to the Weekly In Stitches! Party Invites! Click Here to get In Stitches! reminders, or join the Salty Pearl Crochet newsletter and make sure you never miss the party!
- Be social! Click through and visit at least one other link. Your clicks determine which project is featured. We encourage you to comment on everyone’s blog posts to show your support.
- Share! Tell your friends about In Stitches! and help us make it the BEST free crochet pattern party by sharing the link to this post on Facebook, or pinning on Pinterest.
- Add your links! Please remember to link to the project URL, and not your homepage. Also, be sure you’re titling the project and not just adding your own name. Click the blue “Add Link” button below to join the link party!
- No Selling. Please do not link to your Etsy shop, Facebook page, giveaway, or another link party. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! (Makers, you are welcome to link up your blog posts that feature links to free crochet patterns, as well!)
- Have you been featured? Woohoo! Please feel free to grab a button to put on your blog’s sidebar. If your project is featured, please do not resubmit it again in a future party.
I can’t wait to see all the awesome projects you guys submit! Remember, the links below are sorted randomly, so your link may appear anywhere within the list. Go check them out and click through to comment on your favorites!
Thank you so much for joining in the Party!