Thanks so much for joining In Stitches! the Best FREE Crochet Pattern Party again! This will be number 10, and we are so glad to have had so many of you join us. Be sure to take a moment to comment or Pin your favorite designs and thank the amazing designers who share their free patterns!
This time, we have 5 more amazing FREE crochet pattern links to share with you.
Here are the top 5 most clicked links from our last In Stitches Link Party!
There were so many amazing free patterns to choose from, but your clicks picked:
- The Easy Crochet Gift Bag by Falling Spring Crochet makes such a lovely addition to a present! I love that this could be used beyond just the gift- it’s so clever!
- These gorgeous crochet yarn scrap dolls by Joy with a Purpose make such a wonderful use of your leftover bits and bobs of yarn. My little girl would love playing with this dolly!
- A pretty, playful Bunny Lovey by Sweet Softies takes spot #3. I love making this style of lovey blanket for baby shower gifts! They work up so quickly, and tiny ones love to play and snuggle them.
- Grace and Yarn’s Emma the Fox pattern was your next pick! And I can see why! Isn’t she just absolutely adorable?
- This adorable Mighty the Alligator pattern by BSquare Crochet makes such a cute little toy for a boy! Now of course, Alligators aren’t gender specific, but my son has always liked critters with teeth on them. 🙂
Even though last week’s collection of free patterns has closed to new submissions, you can still go back to the post and check out the free patterns that everyone added. If you’re just in the mood for browsing (read: pattern hoarding!), check out all the previous In Stitches! Parties here.
Since I know you guys must LOVE free patterns if you’re here, I’ll let you in on the latest buzz from the hosts of In Stitches!
Here’s what your In Stitches! Hosts are up to this week:
- This week, I’m hosting family, so I’ve just released a sweet and simple Berry Stitch crochet stitch tutorial and dischcloth pattern. This crochet texture is one of my favorites, and it’s fairly simple to crochet, but makes such a uniquely textured crochet piece! Just right for crocheting while you chat, or watch tv. Love it!
- Heather at The Unraveled Mitten just released this gorgeous Easy Lace Scarf Pattern. This makes the perfect warm weather accessory, and I just love it!
- This week, Nicki’s Homemade Crafts has a new free crochet pattern, the Romantic Crochet Wrap. I love how this turned out!
- Donna, of Naztazia, is sharing a collection of knit and crochet flowers this week. This is the perfect quick project to add a homemade touch to a favorite bag, hat, or even gift wrapping.
- The Hippy Dippie Vest at Maria’s Blue Crayon makes such a lovely accessory. I really love boho vests like this one!
Follow us on social media so you can keep up with our latest FREE patterns for you. If you want to receive email reminder for this link party, you can sign up for my newsletter here.
Pin it on Pinterest!
Each week, we will promote your favorite crochet patterns on Pinterest, Facebook, and our blogs. The top five most clicked links will be featured in the next week’s party. We hope that In Stitches becomes a fun place for you to come share your crochet projects and free patterns, and find new crochet designers and friends to follow.
In Stitches is a link-up party where you can submit any of your blog posts to be featured- we just ask that you share the love by keeping it to FREE patterns, tips and tutorials. They don’t have to be your own free patterns, just include a link to one.
At the end of each week, we will share the projects with the most clicks, so be sure to visit your favorites! While you’re there, stop to leave a comment and support your fellow crochet designers and makers!
How can you join In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
- Subscribe to the Weekly In Stitches! Party Invites! Click Here to get In Stitches! reminders, or join the Salty Pearl Crochet newsletter and make sure you never miss the party!
- Be social! Click through and visit at least one other link. Your clicks determine which project is featured. We encourage you to comment on everyone’s blog posts to show your support.
- Share! Tell your friends about In Stitches! and help us make it the BEST free crochet pattern party by sharing the link to this post on Facebook, or pinning on Pinterest.
- Add your links! Please remember to link to the project URL, and not your homepage. Also, be sure you’re titling the project and not just adding your own name. Click the blue “Add Link” button below to join the link party!
- No Selling. Please do not link to your Etsy shop, Facebook page, giveaway, or another link party. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! (Makers, you are welcome to link up your blog posts that feature links to free crochet patterns, as well!)
- Have you been featured? Woohoo! Please feel free to grab a button to put on your blog’s sidebar. If your project is featured, please do not resubmit it again in a future party.
I can’t wait to see all the awesome projects you guys submit! Remember, the links below are sorted randomly, so your link may appear anywhere within the list. Go check them out and click through to comment on your favorites!
Thank you so much for joining in the Party!