Hello everyone, and welcome to the first EVER edition of “In Stitches – The BEST Free Crochet Pattern Party!” I am so excited to host this Linkup with four of my favorite crochet bloggers- Maria from Maria’s Blue Crayon, Nicki from Nicki’s Homemade Crafts, Donna from Naztazia, and Heather from the Unraveled Mitten.
Participating in link parties just like this one really helped me launch my blog, so when Nicki asked me to participate, I was SO excited to join in the fun! We are looking forward to getting to know all of you that participate, and helping share new FREE crochet patterns with everyone is such a fun way to do that! I’m so excited that I’m hosting a yarn and hook giveaway to celebrate! You can find it at the bottom of the post below the Link Party.
Each week, we will promote your favorite crochet patterns on Pinterest, Facebook, and our blogs. The top five most clicked links will be featured in the next week’s party. We hope that In Stitches becomes a fun place for you to come share your crochet projects and free patterns, and find new crochet designers and friends to follow.
In Stitches is a link-up party where you can submit any of your blog posts to be featured- we just ask that you share the love by keeping it to FREE patterns, tips and tutorials. They don’t have to be your own free patterns, just include a link to one.
At the end of each week, we will share the projects with the most clicks, so be sure to visit your favorites! While you’re there, stop to leave a comment and support your fellow crochet designers and makers!
Here’s what the In Stitches Hosts are up to this week. They’re all FREE crochet patterns this week.
- The Waffle Cowl by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts is such a cute project to learn a fun textured stitch.
- The Crochet Blooming Flower by Naztazia is just gorgeous! I think it would be a perfect accessory for a bag, or sweater, or hat, or headband, or…
- The Crochet Love Pillow Cover by Maria’s Blue Crayon is just adorable! The colorful yarn for the design makes it really pop!
- My XO Textured Toque (by Salty Pearl Crochet) is a fun and easy crochet project that’s perfect for Valentine’s, but the subtle XO texture works year round.
- The Mackinac Beanie by The Unraveled Mitten uses some gorgeous cabling techniques to create a stunning textured hat that would look great in any number of colors, for guys or girls.
Follow us on social media so you can keep up with our latest FREE patterns for you. If you want to receive email reminder for this link party, you can sign up for my newsletter here.
Pin it on Pinterest before you get started!
How can you join In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
- Subscribe to the Weekly In Stitches! Party Invites! Click Here to get In Stitches! reminders, or join the Salty Pearl Crochet newsletter and make sure you never miss the party!
- Be social! Click through and visit at least one other link. Your clicks determine which project is featured. We encourage you to comment on everyone’s blog posts to show your support.
- Share! Tell your friends about In Stitches! and help us make it the BEST free crochet pattern party by sharing the link to this post on Facebook, or pinning on Pinterest.
- Add your links! Please remember to link to the project URL, and not your homepage. Also, be sure you’re titling the project and not just adding your own name. Click the blue “Add Link” button below to join the link party!
- No Selling. Please do not link to your Etsy shop, Facebook page, giveaway, or another link party. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE! (Makers, you are welcome to link up your blog posts that feature links to free crochet patterns, as well!)
- Have you been featured? Woohoo! Please feel free to grab a button to put on your blog’s sidebar. If your project is featured, please do not resubmit it again in a future party.
I can’t wait to see all the awesome projects you guys submit! Remember, the links below are sorted randomly, so your link may appear anywhere within the list. Go check them out and click through to comment on your favorites!
To Celebrate the first edition of our In Stitches! Free Crochet Pattern Party, I’m giving away one skein of Lion Brand Hometown USA Yarn and a Boye Ergonomic L/8mm Crochet hook! You can make one of my Chunky Cabled Heart Hats, or the coordinating Chunky Cabled Heart Earwarmers with it. Yay!
Unfortunately, I can only ship this within the contiguous 48 US states, but I will gift a free copy of my ad-free, and fully sized Chunky Cabled Heart Hat PDF Pattern for any Alaska, Hawaii, or international winners instead. You can find the rest of the terms in the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck, and thanks for entering!